SOURCES

http://www.tigersofindia.com/

Inspire of all the reserves, parks, protection programs etc in India, we are left with only a handful of Tigers now. It’s high time to react. This is not the case only with tigers; many exotic species out there are dying in this selfish world. Many of us don’t even know which variety or where. If we could do something minimum for our countries pride “save tigers”, save our ROYALTY. Be a true Indian. Let’s join together for our country & make some serious change. “Every small bit counts…… so do your bit”

NOTE: I many not have provided all the required details here; this is what I could get till now. So please forgive me if I have left out to mention any source or mentioned something incorrect. Will keep updated if I get more information.  I’m doing my bit. Even the slightest step forward makes a difference. If you like to add anything more related to the subject, do feel free to add in as comments. Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment